Contact Us
fire

fire

570 White Creek Road Newport, New York via Google Maps google.com/maps
570 White Creek Road Newport, New York via Google Maps google.com/maps
[

BREAKING NEWS: Authorities Responding to Structure Fire in Newport

Authorities are responding to a structure fire in Newport, New York.

Read More

Category: Utica-Rome News Tags:
Krissy Martin
Krissy Martin
[

Fundraiser Set For Fire Victims ‘Tammy And Rich Seamon’ Of West Winfield

Tammy and Rich Seamon lost everything in a fire on January 4th including the family dogs.

Read More

Terrorists May Have Tried To Use Smoke Detectors As Weapon
Spencer Platt/Getty Images
[

New York State Law to Regulate Smoke Detectors

A new law out of Albany will mandate that smoke detectors must contain 10-year battery that are unremovable. Most people would agree that this is a good law, but others say "Why do we need another law?"

Read More

Category: Opinion Tags: ,
Photo Credit: James Rondenelli, WIBX / Townsquare Media
Photo Credit: James Rondenelli, WIBX / Townsquare Media
[

Fire at Boulevard Dry Cleaners Under Control [PHOTOS]

UPDATE: 11/23/2015 10:55am Traffic is down to one lane but is no longer being diverted from Oriskany Boulevard.

Read More

Category: Utica-Rome News Tags: ,
GoFundMe
GoFundMe
[

Schuyler Man Needs Help After Losing Animals and Equipment in Barn Fire

Carl Wilcox lives in Schuyler and has a fire wood business to help provide for his family. Unfortunately, Carl is in dire need of help because the equipment he uses for this business was destroyed last week in a barn fire. Tragically he also lost animals in the fire.

Read More

Category: Utica-Rome News Tags:
Kimi Lamphier
Kimi Lamphier
[

Verona Family in Need After House Fire Destroys Everything

Friends and family of Jimmy and Kimi Lamphier are asking the community for help after a fire destroyed their home in Verona on October 5th. Thankfully nobody was hurt in the blaze, however the damage was devastating. This family lost everything. Jimmy and Kimi have two young girls. One daughter is 7 and the other is just 10 months old. A GoFundMe page has been created for donations.

Read More

Category: Utica-Rome News Tags:
Yahnundasis Fire Aug 11, 2015 (Photo by Nancy L. Ford for WIBX)
Yahnundasis Fire Aug 11, 2015 (Photo by Nancy L. Ford for WIBX)
[

Photos From Tuesday Night Fire at Yahnundasis Golf Course

An early evening fire broke out at the Yahnundasis Golf and Country Club in New Hartford on Tuesday and firefighters are still at the scene...

Read More

Category: Utica-Rome News Tags: ,
David McNew/Getty Images
David McNew/Getty Images
[

Help Support Fire Victim Rob Winchell And His Family Of Durhamville

On July 11th, Durhamville firefighter Rob Winchell and his family lost their home due to a massive house fire. The family has lost everything inside.

Read More

Category: Utica-Rome News Tags: ,
Fire Extinguisher
Photo By:Feng Li/Getty Images News
[

The New Way to Put Out a Fire – And It’s ‘All About That Bass’ [VIDEO]

I'm wondering if these two engineering students from George Mason University may have gotten their inspiration from Meghan Trainor - They have created a fire extinguisher that puts out fires with the power of sound (especially 'that bass').

Read More

Denise Kappa/ThinkStock
Denise Kappa/ThinkStock
[

Fire Briefly Shuts Down ‘It’s A Small World’ At Disneyland [VIDEO]

It was a small fire at Disneyland's "It's A Small World." The tree outside the famous ride flared up after an ember from the nightly fireworks show landed inside of it. The incident was captured on camera. 

Read More

Jason Siderine
Jason Siderine
[

Help Needed For Rome Family Who Lost Everything in Fire

Imagine watching your whole life go up in flames in a matter of minutes. A Rome family is left with nothing after a fire burned their home to the ground. Ryan and Chelsea Windhausen lost everything, including their car that went up in flames. The family was only renting and had no insurance.

Read More

Pig
WFIE, YouTube
[

Heroic Pet Pig Saves Family From Fire

Here’s a story that will make you squeal with delight. A family in Mt. Carmel, Illinois escaped injury last weekend after its pet pig awoke them when the trailer they all live in caught fire.

Read More

Category: Pets and Animals, Videos Tags:

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://lite987.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for LITEHOUSE CLUB quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive LITEHOUSE CLUB contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.