Top 5 Most Overrated Party Themes
Do you already find yourself saying that this years New Year's Eve party is going to be the greatest party ever? The real question is do you find yourself saying that every year? If so, than you also know that the following day you'll be thinking about how the party didn't come close to matching the hype.
I know my sister always tries to have top notch parties. She will put a lot of effort into a party, decorations, food, and much more. Here parties usually are pretty amazing. But always out there, there are always overrated parties. If your New Year's plan includes any of the following five types of parties, be prepared for a big letdown.
Here are the Top 5 over-rated parties according to ChicagoNow.com:
5) Around the World- Each room in the house is a different country serving up drinks that are representative of that respective country. We all know that mixing different drinks all night, is probably not a good idea!
4) Graffiti Party- This is where everyone dresses in white T-shirts and walks around writing things on everyone. Sounds a bit messy, and you know your friends wont help clean up the next day!
3) Ugly Christmas Sweater Party- Everyone agrees to wear a sweater with snowmen and Santas knitted in. Ummm no comment on this one, I feel it isn’t overrated at all!
2) 1980s Party- This one's been done to death. Maybe it's time to move on to the 1990s party, or perhaps the 2000’s.
1) Any New Year's Eve Party- Let's face it; it's the most over-hyped night of the year. No matter what you do, it will never be as good as you expect.
What was the best New Year’s party you have ever been too?