Warning Signs Mr. Right is Mr. Wrong
Every woman is always looking for Mr. Right. You’ll climb mountains, search far, and spend a lot of your life searching. Some advice: you’ll want to stay far away from these guys.
Here’s the list from MSN of who to avoid:
- Mr. Woo You to Bed: On your first date, he’ll talk about all the weird and wild sex he’s had. It’s pretty clear he’s hoping for one thing, to get you into bed that night.
- Mr. Likes ‘Em Young: If your date is 10 years older and he tells you he usually dates women even younger than you, he’ll be looking for an even younger model very soon.
- Mr. “Manties”: Guys who wear French-cut bikini underwear. He’s probably just as sleazy as his man-panties.
- Mr. Still a Child: Does your guy still have toys lying around? Think Steve Carell in The 40-Year-Old Virgin. Everyone has to grow up at some point.
- Mr. Shady Business: Does he have an “on the side” job he won’t explain? Does he seem to have way more cash than he should? He may be doing something illegal.
- Mr. Control Freak: If, at dinner, a guy tells you how to hold your silverware properly or reminds you to put your napkin in your lap … what else is going to tell you how to do?
Who else should be added to this list? Which guy on the list have you had the worst experience with?