Worst Things To Say To A Woman In Labor
When a woman is in labor, your best bet is probably to stay quiet. It is not the time to ask her questions, make small talk, or say anything that would annoy her. Just stay out of the way, and wait to cut the cord.
According to Yahoo Shine, here are 5 of the worst things you can say to a woman in labor:
1) “So, when do you want another one?”
2) “It can’t hurt that much!”
3) “Are you really ready to be a mother?”
4) “Uh, do you remember where I put my _____?”
5) “Can you calm down and be a little quieter? You’re giving me a headache.”
Read the full list from Yahoo Shine.
What’s the worst think you think someone could say during labor?