All The Pumpkin Things Are Back At CNY Dunkin’ Donuts
The leaves haven't started to change yet, but Dunkin' Donuts doesn't care: they're bringing back their fall menu.
Dunkin’ announced their classic coffees featuring pumpkin and maple pecan flavors will be back before the end of August, along with a host of new Fall-inspired products.
By August 27, you can expect to find all sorts of maple, pumpkin, apple goodness at your Central New York store, including:
- Pumpkin- and maple pecan-flavored coffees
- Maple cream cheese spreads
- Apple crisp doughnuts
- Belgian waffle breakfast sandwich
- Pumpkin doughnuts and muffins
- Pumpkin flavored K-Cup pods and packaged coffee
- Festive fall doughnut featuring red icing and chocolate and orange sprinkles
In addition to the fall lineup, Dunkin’ Donuts will continue to offer the new Dunkin’ Run menu of $2 snacks.