Christmas Shopping ‘Procrastinator’s Pop-Up Shop’ To Open in Central New York
Christmas is rapidly approaching. How's your Christmas shopping coming along? If you're not done yet, there's a short-term shopping destination made for you.
The Procrastinators Pop-Up Shop is the perfect option for grabbing those last-minute gifts - the best part is that everything is locally made, so you're helping to support the businesses of your fellow Central New Yorkers.
The Pop-Up Shop will be open for one day only, Saturday, December 22, 2018 at Bite Bakery & Cafe. Bite is located at 53 Franklin Square, in Utica. You can stop by and shop from 3-8pm.
According to the Facebook event, "The Procrastinator's Pop-Up Shop provides locals the opportunity to shop locally made goods for their last-minute holiday gifting needs. Last year's pop-up was a great success, and we are thrilled to continue this newfound tradition in our community!"
The Pop-Up Shop offers free admission.
The shop will feature items from local artisans, including:
- Anomalie. - upscale reclaimed goods & candles
- Amongst Stones - sterling silver jewelry
- Foley Construction - cutting boards and trivits
- Serene & Evergreen - knitted accessories, home goods and ornaments
- The Adirondack Ink - hand-lettered/personalized ornaments & hometown signs
...and many others.
Be sure to stop by.