CNY Shopper Dream Job: ‘Retail Me Not’ is Paying You To Shop
If you consider yourself a professional level shopper, 'Retail Me Not' has the perfect job for you.
'Retail Me Not', the website that offers shoppers coupon codes and alerts them to the best deals, is hiring their very first 'Shopping Specialist.' Hold on to your purse: you get $5000 a week to shop, one free meal - and you get to keep whatever you buy. Where do we sign up?
What are the requirements?
- Must have a minimum of 2 years shopping experience both in-store and online.
- You are a shopping authority who’s on the cutting edge of finding the best deals.
- You have sharp navigation skills both online and at the mall, shopping centers, and big-box retailers.
- You’re knowledgeable in money-saving tactics like using coupons, cash back offers, and promo codes.
(Uh, check, check, check, and CHECK!)
And what are your professional responsibilities?
- Go shopping with a $5,000 budget over the course of one week! You will be given gift cards from a range of major retailers and restaurants for your shopping spree.
- Test our app and website while shopping the retailers and restaurants you love on RetailMeNot.com and the RetailMeNot app.
- Don’t spend it all in one place 😉. Shop from a mix of at least five online and in-store retailers, that are selected by RetailMeNot per day, and purchase at least one item from each of the retailers.
Then, you've got to report on your deals and how well the coupons worked for you. Sounds pretty fantastic, doesn't it?
So how do you apply?
You'll need to send a short video (no more than 60 seconds) explaining how you shop, find the best deals, and why you should get the job. Include an email with 100 words about why you're the best candidate. Include your social media handles. Send it all to email@example.com by the deadline of August 9, 2019.