Many parents have become alarmed after a children's dentist said she found mold inside of a stuffed toy she was cleaning.  After noticing a musty smell, Dana Chianese cut into the toy giraffe and found mold inside.

The toy is "Sophie the Giraffe", and the dentist says it was one of her infant's favorite teething toys.  She told GoodHousekeeping.com that she followed the directions and cleaned the toy by using a damp cloth and soapy water.

According to the online article, another parent posted a photo of her child's Sophie the Giraffe that appeared full of mold.  They warn parents to avoid chew toys that have a hole, as it's easy for moisture to find it's way inside of the toy.