5 Bracelets Beth Loves from Engelbert’s Jewelers
You know how much I love Engelbert's Jewelers. Over the years, I've picked up so many great pieces from them and now they're getting in a new collection
One of the greatest things about Engelbert's is their "affordable elegance" - you don't have to spend a lot to walk out with a piece of jewelry you'll absolutely LOVE. The new collection of bracelets from April Soderstrom is a great example. They're gorgeous - work with anything I'm wearing - and are a fun way to get myself a little something.
Engelbert's is the only jewelry store in our area to carry April's designs, and they are formally introducing her with April Showers Weekend. Visit either store - in Rome or New Hartford - Friday, April 12 and Saturday, April 13 to enjoy wine and cookies, explore these fabulous bracelets and enter an April Soderstrom bracelet giveaway. (Drawing will be held Monday, April 15; winner need not be present to accept prize.)
April Soderstrom's designs are simple and beautiful. They look great stacked together, and each piece offers a special background or meaning. These are great girlfriend gifts, Mother's Day gifts or a little treat for yourself.
As a bit of a sneak peek, here are some of my favorites:
1. Unisex 10mm Good Vibes Bracelet:"Gemstones and metals are filled with stories of healing properties, symbolic meaning, and folklore," April writes on her website. "Each bracelet comes with a Stone Card noting the meaning and folklore behind each gem."
2. Unisex 8mm Good Vibes Bracelet: This bracelet's slightly smaller scale makes it great for stacking with other looks.
3. Winter White Agate & Leaf Bracelet: Soft color variation and a high polish finish on the agate pair so beautifully with the gold and brass elements.
4. 6 mm Teal & Evil Eye Bracelet: The "evil eye" is cubic zirconia set in 14k plated gold, while the beads are Howlite stones.
5. 8 mm Turquoise & Evil Eye Bracelet: I just love the pop of color this bracelet brings to any outfit.
Ready to start shopping? Pop into either Engelbert's location (265 West Dominick Street, Rome or inside the New Hartford Shopping Center) or browse online. Go ahead and RSVP to the April Showers Weekend event on Facebook and invite your girlfriends to come with you!