‘Share Your Love’ by Dedicating a Song This Valentine’s Day Weekend
There's nothing quite like the dedication of a song to show someone you care, or that you love them, or that you miss them. Music is the perfect way to get your feelings across.
Maybe you have a message you'd like to share with someone in your life this Valentine's Day. Your husband, wife, best friend? Or, maybe there's a person who is no longer with us, and there's a song that reminds you of them?
Request it during our Share Your Love weekend!
Seneca Wine & Liquor and Valley Wine & Liquor want to help Hospice & Palliative Care share your love this Valentine's Day. We're taking your requests (that fall within our music format) to play Valentine's Day weekend.
How can you dedicate a song? Fill out the form below with your name, and the person you would like to dedicate the song to. In 100 characters or less, tell us a little something about that special someone or provide a message you'd like to tell that person.
One song dedication will be shared once an hour during the following time periods from February 11 to the 14:
- Friday 2/11 - 6AM to 7PM
- Saturday 2/12 - 6AM to 7PM
- Sunday 2/13 - 2PM to 7PM
- Monday 2/14 - 6AM to 7PM
Once you submit the information we need, Lite 98.7 will contact you to let you know when your request and message will be aired.
Here's Examples of Songs That We Can Play
From the 80s:
- "I Just Called to Say I Love You"—Stevie Wonder
- "Endless Love"—Lionel Richie and Diana Ross
- "I Want to Know What Love Is"—Foreigner
- "Keep On Lovin' You"—REO Speedwagon
- "Saving All My Love for You"—Whitney Houston
- "Hello"—Lionel Richie
- "Right Here Waiting"—Richard Marx
- "All Out of Love"—Air Supply
- "Tonight, I Celebrate My Love"—Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack
- "Sacrifice"—Elton John
From the 90s:
- "I Will Always Love You"—Whitney Houston
- "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You"—Bryan Adams
- "More Than Words"—Extreme
- "As Long As You Love Me"—Backstreet Boys
- "Iris"—Goo Goo Dolls
- "I'll Make Love To You"—Boyz 2 Men
- "My Heart Will Go On"—Celine Dion
- "Kiss Me"—Sixpence None The Richer
From the 2000s:
- "Thinking Out Loud"—Ed Sheeran
- "All of Me"—John Legend
- "Just the Way You Are"—Bruno Mars
- "Skinny Love"—Birdy
- "Make You Feel My Love"—Adele
- "Love Story"—Taylor Swift
- "Say You Won’t Let Go"—James Arthur
- "If You Ever Want to Be in Love"—James Bay
- "Crazy in Love"—Beyonce
- "Bleeding Love"—Leona Lewis