Common First Date Mistakes
Sometimes it seems that everything goes perfectly right on a first date and then they don’t call you back. After they ignores your calls and texts, you know that the date wasn’t as perfect as you thought. What went wrong?
- Not Dressing for the Occasion: Wearing a cocktail dress to a baseball game sends the signal that you’re trying too hard. Keep things casual, but not sloppy and gross. Dress to impress, but not over dress.
- Taking About Exes: Talking about exes is annoying all the time, and especially on a date.
- Getting Drunk: Maybe the reason you thought things were going great was because you were a little buzzed Know your limits, or maybe it’s best to avoid alcohol on the first date.
- Not Shutting Up: Good conversations are about asking, listening and offering. If you leave a date not knowing anything about you, and you knowing about them, then what was the point?
- Being Overly Flirtatious: Just give a smile every once in a while. That’s enough. No one can resist a great smile and a great laugh.
What are some other mistakes people make?