Items To Not Wear On A First Date
Going out on a first date has a lot of factors. One of course is dressing, should you dress classy? Or should you dress normal? HowAboutWe.com put together a nice little list for you to consider.
If you are trying to decide what to wear on that first date, here are some items to avoid … straight from men according to howaboutwe.com:
1) Harem pants: How often do girls actually wear these on dates?
2) Sneakers: Even if your sneakers are super-cute, maybe consider saving them for later. See I disagree, who cares about the shoes, as long as they aren’t super tall boots.
3) Too much jewelry: Guys say a woman with a lot of jewelry on is a definite turn-off.
4) Padded bra: No need to lie about um…items.
5) Bad eye-makeup: If you’re assuming men don’t notice when your eye is Caked with bad make-up, we do : )
6) Empire waist: Why wear these? Honestly who wears these?