Fall Taste of Home Cooking School Tickets On Sale NOW
The 2015 Fall Taste of Home Cooking School returns to Central New York at the Turning Stone Casino & Resort in Verona on October 22. Chef Amy Zarichnak will bring a full holiday season's worth of new cooking ideas recipes.
General Admission tickets cost $20 and are available online, here at our studio at 9418 River Road in Marcy, by calling 768-9500, at the Turning Stone Box Office.
A limited number of VIP Experience tickets will also be available for $50. VIP tickets include a Taste of Home Cookbook, reserved seating and backstage time with our Taste of Home Chef.
What to Expect at a Lite 98.7 Taste of Home Event
- Shopping at our Vendor Booths
- Gift Bags and Door Prizes
- Complementary Taste of Home Magazines
- 12 Recipes You Will Want to Rush Home to Try
- The Smells Wafting Over You From the Stage
- Hosted by your favorite Lite 98.7 Personalities: Eric Meier, Matt Hubble and Naomi Lynn.