How To Beat The Insomnia Blues
Do you ever have a hard time falling asleep? It can be extremely frustrating to lie in bed thinking, "Fall asleep. FALL ASLEEP!" with no success. The worst is the next day when you are super tired.
All I can say is thank god for Red Bull. I've been addictied to it lately and it has saved me the past few days.
Here are some tips other than drinking red bull on how to beat insomnia to the ground. You'll be asleep in no time.
1) Don't have caffeine, tea/coffee, or alcohol for a minimum of 4 hours before bedtime.
2) Don't exercise close to when you want to go to sleep.
3) Have a snack before you hit the sack. Hunger will keep you up.
4) Go to sleep and wake up at roughly the same time every day.
5) Use your bed to sleep and that's it. No working on the laptop, checking Facebook, eating ...
Read the full list from Betty Confidential.
What do you do to beat the insomnia blues?