MTV’s “Buckwild” Star Shain Gandee May Have Died From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning [VIDEO]
These kids we’re having such a good time enjoying life in West Virginia. The days of four-wheeling through the mud, swimming and fishing in the creek, bull riding and being a flirtatious teenager have come to a screeching halt as the MTV reality show has learned that three of it’s stars have died in a terrible accident.
TMZ has learned that the bodies of three reality stars in the show “Buckwild” have been recovered from a muddy scene. All three; Shain Gandee, his uncle David Gandee, and a third unidentified person have been transferred to the local medical examiner’s office where autopsies will be performed.
Judging by pictures of the car taken at the scene, it appears the vehicle was submerged in the mud past the windows causing the deadly fumes from the car’s exhaust to not be able to escape from the tailpipe through the windows. It’s not official yet, but it appears that they died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
MTV has released a statement, saying,
“We are shocked and saddened by the terrible news about Shain Gandee, and those involved in this tragic incident. We are waiting for more information but at this time, our main concern is for the Gandee family and their friends. Our thoughts and prayers are with them. Shain had a magnetic personality, with a passion for life that touched everyone he met and we will miss him dearly.”
The rep says production of “Buckwild” has since been suspended.
Subscribe to Lite 98.7 on