Superpowers We Wish We Had
With 2011 right around the corner, it's time to start figuring out what you can do to improve in the New Year. You might try to learn to play guitar, or maybe learn how to cook. Maybe you will be lucky enough to get super powers!
No greater way to be the talk of the town then if you had super powers right? Unfortunately, it seems you may never get these super powers. It’s the way of the world. Depressing, I know!
According to Guyism.com, here are some superpowers that would be awesome to have:
- Teleportation – You could leave at the very last minute for work, and always show up right on time! You would save money on vacations and over all trips in general. You would never need to pay for gas again!
- Super Strength – you could open anything, lift houses, lift cars and trucks, and you would never need to rent a tow or a lift.
- Telekinesis - The ultimate cure for laziness, and the one power I want! Soda could float into your hand, food float into your mouth. Sounds like heaven.
- Mind Reading – You would never get into a fight with your significant other….. right?
- Flying – The real question is who wouldn’t want to fly?
What super power would you want the most?