Where Can You Find The Best Fish Fry In Utica?
Now that Lent is underway, you’ll be seeing more and more people ordering fish on Fridays. Here in the Utica area, we’re spoiled by so many restaurants that offer delicious fish fry. Who has the best fish fry in Utica? Get ready to start craving some fish!
I don’t just enjoy fish fry during Lent but all year long too. These are some of the most popular restaurants in our area for fish fry and that’s because their fish fry is tasty. What’s your favorite local spot for fish fry?
1. Symeon’s Greek Restaurant, 4941 Commercial Drive in Yorkville.
2. The Chowder House, 57 Burrstone Road in New York Mills.
3. Michael T’s Restaurant, 8390 Seneca Turnpike in New Hartford.
4. Packy’s Pub, 9281 Kellogg Road in Washington Mills.
5. Tiny’s Grill, 1014 State Street in Utica.
6. Local pizza restaurants like Charlie’s Pizza, 56 Kellogg Road in Washington Mills, 131 Oriskany Blvd in Whitesboro and 350 Leland Ave in Utica.