Does This Hard Boiled Egg Hack That I Saw On Tik Tok Actually Work?
If you're one of those people that tend to lose more of your egg when you peel it because it sticks to the shell, this hack might help you...if it works.
I have to admit, I spend more time than I should on Tik Tok. I know...it's not really a grown up's app. But it's a really good way to make time disappear. I will start scrolling through Tik Tok and before I know it an hour just disappears.
My daughter is always laughing at me because I am on "Dad Tik Tok." Yeah...I have a lot of DIY stuff and "Life Hack" tik toks on my "For You" page.
Whatever...I get cool stuff like this from "Dad Tik Tok."
Easter is right around the corner. Chances are, you're about to find a fridge full of hard-boiled eggs that kids wanted to decorate, but don't want to eat. And you're going to find yourself eating egg salad sandwiches for the next two weeks. The hard part is getting the egg out of that perfectly painted shell.
Not anymore though friends. Now the shells will all but remove themselves. Here's how:
1. Crack the egg on the bottom before you put them in the water.
2. Boil the egg as you normally would.
3. Remove the eggs from the water (with tongs or a spoon....that water gets hot when it boils. :))
4. Place the egg(s) in a container and cover with cold water. Then close the container.
5. Shake the container.
6. Remove the cover and you will find that your egg has all but peeled itself.
I'll admit...I was skeptical. So I gave it a try.
How To Dye Easter Eggs with Cool Whip