World’s Largest Yard Sale
- Herkimer County Fairgrounds
- 133 Cemetery St, Frankfort, NY 13340 United States
The world’s largest yard sale is this Saturday at the Herkimer county fairgrounds. with over 140 vendors and thousands of items, it’ll be the best day of shopping in central new york! great savings on baby items, tools and household items. crafts and jewelry, antiques, furniture, toys and more. all in one place, one great day of shopping. the world’s largest yard sale…from 9 to 4 at the herkimer county fairgrounds.
Some of what shoppers can expect to find at the World’s Largest Yard Sale:
Jewelry - Custom and Vintage
Outdoor Equipment (like a Canoe!)
We’ll also have a few food vendors to keep everyone fueled up for the shopping too!
- We accept Yard/Garage participants, Flea Market Vendors, Crafters, Home Based Companies, Small Retail Businesses. Home Businesses/Home-Based Companies are those who work from home, book parties, run own internet company, etc., such as Avon-Mary Kay-Pampered Chef-Home Interiors-Candle/Jewelry, etc.
- For Major Companies, Large Retail, Food & Beverage Vendors: CALL 272-2839. You CANNOT use this form to participate. Participation must also be pre-approved by the Fairgrounds & Townsquare Media.
- All Spaces are 10’ X 10’, Indoor spaces include one 8’ Table with space.
- If booking more than 1-space, multiply the #spaces by the amount for your total.
- Additional Tables are available to rent at $10 Each. You may bring additional tables/display racks/etc. of your own.
- • No spaces reserved without payment. We accept check, money order, Visa/MC/AMEX/Discover and cash.
- All reservations must be made in ADVANCE! NO REFUNDS. NO SPACES rented Day of Event.
- Agreement is Non-Cancelable. Once payment is processed, confirmation letter + set-up will be sent back.
- *What CANNOT be sold: NO Tobacco, Firearms, Weapons, Alcohol, Suggestive or Provocative Items.**
- NO FOOD or Beverages can be sold at a Booth.
World’s Largest Yard Sale / Townsquare Media 9418 River Road, Route 49, Marcy, NY 13404
Questions, Call Ryan (315) 272-2839 / firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Kimberly (315) 768-9500 / email@example.com