Facebook Makes Women Hate Each Other
While you’re on Facebook to you get annoyed or angry? Do you start to feel hatred towards fellow females? Well you may not be alone.
According to a new survey from the Huffington Post, women get annoyed with each other because of Facebook. Here’s what they found:
- 85 percent of women admitted to having been annoyed by a friend because of what they hear about them on Facebook.
- 63 percent of women are annoyed by those who complain on Facebook.
- 42 percent are irritated by those who share "unsolicited" political views.
- 32 percent dislike when their friends resort to heavy bragging when they know their life isn't so great anyway.
Bottom line: If you want to keep your friends, stop being so annoying on Facebook. Pretty simple, pretty easy, pretty much said and done right?
Here are some Facebook "types" that people find annoying:
- The Documentarian- The friend that keeps you updated on everything, and post’s 20,000 times a day.
- The Drama Queen- She loves to be in panic mode, loves to seem like her. problems are so overwhelming. Everyone must have their eyes on her!
- The Proud Mama- They always post stuff about their kid, or kids.
- The Incessant Liker- They never met a Facebook post they didn't like, even ones about death or anger. My Mom tends to like almost everything on Facebook.
- The Slactivist- Facebook can't save the world but they think it can.
- The Poser- Even if their life isn't perfect, they tell the Facebook world that it is.
What kind of women do you hate on Facebook?