How to Celebrate National Fun Day 2019 in Central New York
National Fun Day is always celebrated across the U.S. on the first day of April. It may be either a little easier or a lot tougher to get in the proper mood today, April 1, 2019, if you're in Central New York.
Of course it's also April Fool's Day, but this Fun Day thing seems a little friendlier. So, the idea is to celebrate by doing as many fun things as possible. Here are some ideas that could apply here:
- Have a snowball fight (Hey, how often can you do THAT on April 1st?)
- Watch your favorite TV show (Maybe something "summery" like Baywatch?)
- Visit your favorite park (Last chance for a while to go snowshoeing in Bellamy Harbor park or Proctor Park)
- Play your favorite sport (We vote for either baseball or snow volleyball)
- Go to your favorite restaurant (Try Babe's for their grand re-opening from 4-6 PM Monday, April 1st, because we'll be there broadcasting live)
- Have your favorite drink (How about those boozy milkshakes at The Turning Stone?)
- Play your favorite board game (Maybe the Utica version of Monopoly?)
- Listen to your favorite music (we've got you covered on Lite 98.7)
How much fun are you planning to have today?