Insane Inflatable 5K Race Is Back
A fun 5k? Sounds like my kinda time! The Insane Inflatable 5K is back! Experience the most fun, wild and insane obstacle run on August 24th!
Sign up for a wave time (9:30 am and 10:30 am are sold out!) or get an 'All Access Pass,' giving you the opportunity to run in any wave, even if it's sold out. Team registration is also available and encouraged, so get your friends, co-workers, and family to join you. You can even wear matching outfits or go crazy and come dressed in costume.
- Insane Midway Access
- Insane Inflatable 5K T-Shirt
- Custom Finisher's Medal
- Custom Runner's Bib
Like in years past, the Insane Inflatable 5K will be held at the Lafayette Apple Festival on Rowland Road.
Insane Inflatable 5K Location (via Google Maps)
Event Day Instructions:
- Parking will be in dedicated lots around the area. Please follow parking signs.
- Arrive one hour prior to your wave time to ensure you have enough time to: park, check in at the Registration Tent, get your bib and wave time wristband, check your bag at our complimentary Bag Check Tent and head to the Start Line.
- You will be given a colored wristband that corresponds with your specific wave time. Wristbands must be worn and the correct color will only be allowed in the starting line corral.
- Bring your Driver’s License/State ID. You will not be allowed to pick up your bib and wave time wristband without it.
- Wear appropriate clothing/footwear to get you through the race. Shoes are ok on most of the inflatable obstacles, but you may be asked to remove them for safety precautions on a few.
- You may bring a lawn chair or blanket.
Sign up and get more details at InsaneInflatable5K.com/Syracuse.