Make Your Own Irish Cream With This Easy Recipe
St. Patrick's day means everything green including beer, but if you're not a fan of beer and happen to love Irish cream here's how you can make it at home.
What you need:
- 1 1/2 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Large mixing bowl
- Bottles to store(however temporarily) your homemade Irish cream!
1. In your blender combine the Irish whiskey, condensed milk, chocolate syrup and instant coffee until well mixed.
2. In the mixing bowl combine your blended mix with the heavy cream and mix well.
3. That's it. You're done! You can bottle you Irish cream for future use, or make a couple drinks right away.
Don't forget to try some with your favorite cup of coffee too!