Upstate New York Blogger Takes Tour of Utica Food and Drink [VIDEO]
Chris Clemens is the guy behind the popular blog "Exploring Upstate." Recently he and his friend, Chris Lindstrom, took a trip to Utica. It has been their desire for a long time to drive in to town and sample some of the most iconic dishes created and only served in our fair city. Well, they finally did it and they were NOT disappointed.
Below is the list of eateries they visited and what they had while they were there:
- Creekside Cafe - Giambotti
- O'Scugnizzo's - Upside Down Sausage Pizza
- Daniele Ristorante - Tomato Pie
- Caffe Caruso - Pusties
- Utica Coffee Roasting Company - Coffee
- F.X. Matt Brewing Company - The Brewery Tour and Beer (Of Course)
- Bella Regina - Riggies and Greens
- Gingerbread Bake Shop - Halfmoons
They definitely picked some great places to try some of Utica's finest cuisine. Of course they could have spent a whole week and still had more to sample. You can check out Chris' other blogs on his website.