Taste of Home Cooking School Attendees – Check Out What’s New For 2014
It’s that time of year again! Join us for the Taste of Home Cooking School Thursday, November 13 at 7 pm to learn some exciting new dishes, tips and tricks to help you enjoy a tasty holiday season.
This year, the 12th Annual Taste of Home Cooking School is being held Thursday, November 13 at the beautiful historic Stanley Theater in downtown Utica. We are thrilled to bring this event to the Stanley and we think it’s the perfect place for this heritage event.
NEW THIS YEAR! All of the seats are going to be Reserved – no more waiting in line for hours to get the closest seats, you can buy those seats right now and it will be waiting for you! Plus the Stanley seats are comfortable and all have great views of the stage!
GIVEAWAYS! At our Taste of Home Cooking School in Utica, you have the chance to WIN so much!
- We’re giving away two recliners at the beginning of the show to one lucky winner. Not only does this winner get to sit in the Best Seats in the House but they get to take those two recliners home!
- Two lucky winners will also go home with the APPLIANCES being used on stage! We’re giving away a full Stove and a Refrigerator to one lucky attendee AND a Stove and Microwave to another!
- Hannaford’s is also giving away 20 stocked grocery bags
- Olivari will provide 10 lucky winners with 25 ounce bottles of their BEST Olive Oil.
- Each of the dishes cooked will be given away plus cookbooks, prizes and more from our Culinary Specialist, Eric Villegas!
- Taste of Home in Utica is also a great place to Give Back! To raise awareness to hunger here in our area during the holidays, the Rescue Mission of Utica and Lite 98.7 encourages attendees to bring any non-perishable food item to the show. With these donations you can enter to win dinner for four at a local restaurant!
We want you to get the best seats possible for Taste of Home this year so we encourage you to purchase them in a number of ways:
- Visit the Stanley Theater Box Office, open Monday through Friday 10am-5pm
- Visit the Lite 98.7 Studios located at 9418 River Road in Marcy, Monday through Friday 8 am-5pm
- Go Online to Lite987.com, and click on Taste of Home under the “Events” Tab.
- Call us at 768-9500 Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
We hope you enjoyed the Taste of Home Cooking School last year and we look forward to seeing you again Thursday, November 13 at the Stanley in Utica!