Take the Pledge and ‘Glow Red’ for Women’s Heart Health
National Wear Red Day is coming up on February 1st. In honor of this day that brings awareness to women's heart health, we ask that you 'Glow Red' with your fellow businesses, organizations, coworkers and friends, in Central New York.
On the behalf of the American Heart Association of CNY, we are asking local organizations and businesses all around Central New York to "Go Red" on Friday, February 1st, 2019.
What’s “Go Red” You Ask?
- A one day national phenomenon in which cities across the country light up red at 4pm to bring awareness for women with heart disease.
- Businesses participate by having their employees dress in red, or light up the outside of their businesses.
- By lighting up your business with red flood lights, red string lights, or any other creative way, we bring awareness and hope to those women that are suffering.
As a one day national phenomenon, we would like Central New York to make a statement. We are asking you, as a local business leader, to help spread awareness. For if the local business leaders throughout the area participate, we hope that the rest of the Mohawk Valley will follow suit and take the "Red Pledge.”
Townsquare Media and the American Heart Association hope you will participate in our local “Go Red” Day on Friday, February 1st, 2019. Please take the "Red Pledge” and help the Mohawk Valley shine red to bring awareness to women’s heart health! Last year we had over 65 businesses and organizations in our area "Go Red." This year, we want to make it even bigger and better!
CENTRAL NEW YORK BUSINESSES WHO HAVE TAKEN THE 'RED PLEDGE' AND WILL GLOW RED ON FEBRUARY 1ST:
- A & P Master Images
- Adirondack Bank Center/ The Utica Comets & Utica City FC
- Ambrose Electric
- Babe's Macaroni Grill & Bar
- Boscar Electric
- Broadway Utica
- Brodock Press
- Cavallo's Restaurant
- CONMED Corporation
- Darman Manufacturing Company
- Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
- DOT Arterial Pedestrian Bridge
-Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in Utica
- Easy Auto Glass
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Source Federal Credit Union
- Gentlemen's Corner Barber Shop
- Hannoush Jewelers inside Sangertown Square Mall
- Heritage Veterinary Clinic
- Holland Farms Bakery & Deli
- Leatherstocking Equine Center & Veterinary Services
- Marcy Veterinary Clinic
- Masonic Care Community
- Meyda Custom Lighting
- Mohawk Valley Health System: St. Luke's, Faxton, and St. Elizabeth's
- Mohawk Valley Practitioner's
- Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute
- New Berlin Veterinary Clinic
- New York Sash
- Observer Dispatch
- OMNI Surgical Center
- Oneida County Office Building
- Paradigm Consulting, Inc.
- Park Outdoor Advertising
- Pittsfield Veterinary Clinic
- Rosa's Trattoria
- Saranac/ F.X. Matt Brewery
- Schultz Auto Works
- Standard Insulating
- The Community Foundation
- The House of the Good Shepard
- The Stanley Theater
- Townsquare Media: WIBX 950, Lite 98.7, Big Frog 104, 96.1 The Eagle, and 96.9 WOUR
- Utica College
- Utica National Insurance Group
- Utica Zoo
- Yahnundasis Golf Club
- 171 Genesee
We Hope You'll Join Our Growing List...
If your business or organization is "Going Red" for women on February 1st, let us know! We want to add you to our list! Send us an email with your name, name of business, phone number, and email to: Naomi@Lite987.com