CNY’s 5 Most Hated Christmas Songs
One person's trash is another person's treasure. The same goes for Christmas songs. Someone probably hates the song you love.
The weather outside is frightful. In fact, baby, it's cold outside - which probably contributed to grandma getting run over in her Christmas shoes. She was on her way to get a hippopotamus for Christmas, but do they even know it's Christmas time at all?
Let's face it, at Lite 98.7, we've played almost every Christmas song out there. Most really get you in the Christmas spirit - but some just push you right off the holly jolly edge.
We asked you which Christmas song you think is the worst - and boy, did you let us know.
Here are CNY's 5 Most Hated Christmas Songs:
1. Christmas Shoes - can we all agree that this is a downer of a Christmas song?
2. Dominick the Donkey - reindeer, yes, donkey no. Which brings us to...
3. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas - No you don't, kid. Stick with a goldfish.
4. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Stop trying to get the girl to stay by giving her drinks, dude.
5. Santa Baby - So materialistic, we all know Christmas is not about gifts...mostly.
Is your least favorite Christmas song on this list...or - gulp - your favorite?