Five Things You Might Not Know About Sting
Sting has been in the public eye for years. From his days with the "Police" to his highly successful solo career, you might think you know everything you need to know about Sting. As a longtime Sting fan, I recently discovered some things I didn't know about him. Check out this list I found in a recent issue of "Parade."
1. Stings's favorite Sting song: There isn't one. Nope, he says he rarely listens to his own music.
2. Those yoga clothes he keeps wearing: He likes to wear the same clothes because he's kind of superstitious about them, joking that he'll wear the same clothes until they fall off him from being so old. He prefers old clothes and assures us they're clean!
3. Midnight snacks: Although he tries not to snack late at night, he admits ice cream is his top choice if he does decide to indulge in a late night snack.
4. Romantic nights: He really loves going out to the theatre, a movie or the opera with his wife Trudie. He also reveals he especially enjoys the night life in New York City.
5. Secret skills: What you see is what you get, according to Sting, saying
he doesn't have any and "they're all out there."