Without getting into too much detail, I have to peruse child support from my son's mother who has provided little to no assistance over the last seven years. There is nothing wrong with insisting that both parents contribute to the support of a child. Many believe this support should come from whatever income it can be derived from. And now a new bill is being proposed that would require casinos to use winnings for overdue child support before giving winners the leftover cash.


Unfortunately the legislation would not affect Native American casinos, like The Turning Stone, however, state legislators said they would encourage those to adopt similar measures.

So if you've lost your inheritance because grandma gambled it away, what are you going to do. But if your due child support, well, something in the casino industry is being done about that.


More From Lite 98.7