How to Vibe with Tonight’s Blue Super Moon if You Live in New York
You've been waiting all month and it's finally here! Aye!
So how do you watch it?
According to Time,
Tonight (Aug. 30) at shortly after 8:30 p.m. eastern time, through the morning of Sept. 1, a rare “super blue moon” will rise in the skies, creating a spectacle that thrills photographers, amateur sky watchers and even seasoned astronomers.
Is there something we should do to prepare for this Super Blue Moon? Like, If I'm more "astrology" than "astrologer"?
The site Glam says, "Because Pisces [is] a Water sign, using water can be quite helpful... for instance, soaking in a meditative bath, visualizing a shower as cleansing white light, or even making moon water can be helpful. (Also) take note of what patterns have been guiding you over the last several months. The situations and conversations coming to culmination now will be connected to the patterns that originated at the new moon in Pisces on February 20, 2023. Accept these developments with a mantra like "I surrender to the flow of the universe. Use your mantra in a meditation or journal exercise on or before the peak of the Blue Supermoon to help you embrace the changes the occasion may bring to your life." You can read the whole article here.
Here are some affirmations you can use to vibe with tonight's Blue Supermoon according to The Haven Shoppe:
- I am worthy of all the abundance and love the universe has to offer.
- I release all limiting beliefs and embrace infinite possibilities.
- I trust in the divine timing of my manifestations.
- I am open to receiving all the blessings that come my way.
- I am aligned with my higher self.
- I am open to radical change.
- I trust my intuition to guide me toward my best path.
- I proudly speak my truth.
- My dreams are meant to come true.
- I give myself permission to grow and expand.