Shoe Revenge: Best of Beth & Dave
The final week of May, 2018 included a show on Memorial Day and some interesting topics on food, pets, and unnatural attractions to automobiles. You know, the usual stuff.
Just click the video above for a brief highlight montage of the Best of Beth & Dave, and/or follow the rundown of the broadcast week of May 28, 2018 for the Lite 98.7 morning show. Here were the week's top five bits, in no particular order:
1. Shoe Revenge. Beware a Central New York woman scorned, because she will exact revenge on your dress shoes in a dastardly fashion.
2. DUI 101. Another episode of our daily 8:15 feature, Your Momma Must Be So Proud, spotlighted a dude in our favorite state of the Union, Florida, and it's almost as if he WANTED to get busted.
3. Opera Dog. Walter, from Austin, Texas, impressed ME with his singing voice. Beth, not so much.
4. Unique food prep. A question from a volcano watcher in Hawaii about roasting marshmallows over hot lava led to some creative ideas that actually work.
5. Mechanophilia. Beth may have an offshoot of this bizarre affliction, because she's having a hard time coping with the pending trade-in of her Toyota Sequoia.