The 10 Best Places to Get a Cheeseburger in Central New York
There's something about a cheeseburger - the beef, the melting cheese, the soft buns - delicious. But who's got the best in Central New York?
In honor of National Cheeseburger Day, we asked you to tell us where you've had the best cheeseburger ever. Now, many of you named your own backyards - and while that may be true, we're guessing your backyard isn't open to the public. (If it is, what's your address?)
The non-backyard choices were really varied, from chain restaurants, to small diners and restaurants all over Central New York.
The Top 10 Places to Get a Cheeseburger in CNY
- Uncle's Tavern, New York Mills (this place got the most votes)
- Copper Moose Ale House, Little Falls
- Adirondack Diner and Lanes, Barneveld
- Wendy's Diner, Cassville
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Utica and New Hartford (voted best chain burger)
- Boneyard BBQ, Utica
- Jamo's Restaurant and Bar, Herkimer
- DeMatteo's, Rome
- Asteroga Ale House, Herkimer
We don't know about you, but now we kind of want to eat our way through all of those stops. Which is your favorite?
Listen to Beth & Dave in The Morning from 6AM to 9AM on Lite 98.7. Stream us live, listen on any Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or on the Lite 98.7 app.