9 Things You Shouldn’t Say to Your Sweetie on Valentine’s Day
Valentine's Day is here. Don't end up in the doghouse by saying something you shouldn't.
Some times we forget the simplest of rules - Think before you speak. Valentine's Day is probably the biggest day you're going to want to think before you speak. Don't ruin Valentine's Day - Make sure you don't say any of these sentences (or anything close to them, for that matter).
1. "I thought the gift of 'me' was enough. It's the thought that counts, isn't it?"
2. "That sounds kind of boring. Maybe we should do something else."
3. "I didn't think you liked flowers. When did you ever say you like flowers?!"
***This is an especially dangerous one because if flowers were mentioned before, you just proved that you're not always listening.***
4. "You brought your purse, right? Because I didn't bring my wallet."
5. "Wow! You look... Interesting." OR "Are you sure you want to wear that? Maybe you should change."
6. "I figured we would just head to the bar. I invited the guys to come along with us, I hope you don't mind."
7. "Are you sure you want Chinese food? It always makes you gassy."
8. "What do you mean it's time to exchange gifts?!"
9. "I don't think we should go out. You seem a little cranky."
Now, you shouldn't say these things to your sweetie on Valentine's Day but honestly, you shouldn't say MOST of these at any point to your significant other. If you do, it's not going to end well.