Tired Of Flowers And Chocolate? How About A Breadstick Bouquet?
Flowers and chocolate, yeah those are old school ways to say you love someone. The new and fresh way is with an Olive Garden Breadstick Bouquet!
You read that right.
This year, people are finding new ways to say 'I love you' on Valentines Day. They say the way to a man's heart is through their stomach.
A few days ago, I told you about the chicken nugget bouquet. There's a dill pickle one...
Now, the new thing is a bouquet of breadsticks from Olive Garden.
According to People.com, a limited supply will be available in-restaurant at all Olive Garden locations starting Feb. 13. There is also a special after-dinner mint box with a surprise love poem for their significant other:
“Roses are red
Violets are blue
Here’s a box of mints
I made just for you”
And you can get both the breadstick bouquet and the after dinner mint box as part of Olive Garden’s Valentine’s Day To-Go Dinner for Two. The special features three courses starting at $34.99.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Kraft Offers Mac & Cheese Powder In 2lb Jug
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat