Want To Shed Some Pounds?
Maybe your looking to lose some weight, and cut some pounds in time for Christmas. Here’s 9 tips from Glamour magazine
- Choose Better Carbs — opt for the bialy instead of the bagel.
- Ditch the dried fruit — have the fresh fruit instead.
- Add Protein to Breakfast – Hard boiled eggs, nuts, yogurt, cottage cheese, etc.
- Opt for Egg Whites — 3 egg whites with grilled veggies can be very filling and yummy!
- Skip Soda altogether but if you must have that coke, have a mini can instead. Or once or twice a week!
- Watch the sandwich add-ons — mayo, cheese etc. A protein filled sandwich with mustard can be just as satisfying.
- Skip the Specialty coffee drinks — Avoid all those sugary, syrupy drinks and choose a non-fat latte instead.
- Cut your Cocktails with Club Soda — or try a retro drink like a White Wine Spritzer!
- Pack your Snacks — be prepared for those hunger crashes with fresh fruit or measured out nuts, popcorn etc.