Car Critters and Tiny Houses – Best Of Beth & Dave
Lite 98.7 morning shows focused on jeans, critters, tiny houses and more, as Beth & Dave continued their march through snow turds and cold weather in Central New York. As usual, listeners and callers played a crucial role in all the fun.
Here were Beth & Dave's Top 5 for the week of January 15, 2018:
1. Tiny Houses. Seems we were having a little misunderstanding about any plans for the future which involved downsizing.
2. Weapons of crime. A midwestern thug utilized an odd implement while attempting a robbery in a funny edition of Your Momma Must Be So Proud.
3. Car critter. There's something residing in Beth's SUV. Why do we have a feeling this is just the beginning of a long saga?
4. The big jeans debate (part one). It all started with thousands of tweets and an article on Buzzfeed.com, then our listeners took it from there.
5. The big jeans debate (continued). Day Two produced further thoughts and major revelations.