Six Of The Biggest Fashion Trends For Fall 2013
Soon it'll be time to put away those shorts, tank tops and other summer clothes. Fall is on the way and if you want to be up on the latest looks for fall, these are six of the biggest fashion trends for fall 2013.
Give your closet a once over and see if you have any of these clothes. If not, here's the perfect excuse to go shopping to update your wardrobe!
1. Pleated skirts. Okay, this one I can wear, although it takes me back to when I was a kid.
2. Hats, especially beanies, fedoras and bowler hats. Some people look great in hats. Not me. I'll put one on when the temps get below zero. Not for fashion but so I don't freeze.
3. Leather, and not just accessories. Leather pants? Not gonna happen this fall for me. I'll leave them for the supermodels and celebs to wear.
4. Mod clothes from the 1960s. Time to raid my big sister's closet and see if I can find anything to wear.
5. Over the thigh boots. Nope, I won't be wearing these, but they look great on Jennifer Lopez, don't they?
6. Green, especially emerald green. Personally, I'm happiest about this because green just so happens to be my favorite color. I wear it all year and even if it wasn't trendy this fall, you'd still catch me wearing it.
Will you be wearing any of these this fall?