Ogling vs. Just Looking: Best Of Beth & Dave
The final day of April (and snow) gave way to the first week of May (and 80 degree temps) as the Lite 98.7 morning show had another busy week. Our daily benchmark segments offered good material, and we also had rich, topical stories like the French president's faux pas and the latest moves by Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg.
Watch the video presentation of the week's highlights and/or follow along to the description below of the Best Of Beth & Dave that Central New York enjoyed the week beginning April 30, 2018.
1. Facebook dating. The latest concept being pushed by CEO Mark Zuckerberg on his social network. We have some ideas...
2. One edition of our daily 8:15 feature Your Momma Must Be So Proud featured a story about a woman who knifed her husband for ogling other women.
3. Emanuel Macron's faux pas was referring to the Australian prime minister's wife as "delicious," which sparked a fun discussion about the French president's word.
4. The Kinda Hard Question, airing daily at 7:05, produced, as usual, incorrect answers and comments more entertaining than the actual pay-off.
5. Handbag Talk. Not exactly the comfort zone for one of us. Guess which one.